Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rosemary-Mustard Grilled Salmon

The kids and I had this salmon for dinner last night (Wes won't touch it), and I think all three of us would have eaten more if we'd had it!

Approx 1 lb of salmon filets
3T mustard (I used a combination of stone ground and deli, because I had both...you can use just one kind though)
1-2T lemon juice
1-2tsp dried rosemary
3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
1T olive oil
Salt and pepper

Mix everything (except the salmon, obviously) together, then spread generously over the salmon. Let sit for about 30 minutes before grilling. Now I'm no grilling expert, but here's how I did it...heat grill to high heat, and grill salmon skin-side down for 4-5 minutes, then flip and grill for another 4-5 minutes, until cooked through...easy-least and oh so yummy!!

No comments: